Good Karma
善因緣

This is a nice reading, but short. Enjoy! This is what The Dalai Lama has to say for 2005. All it takes is a few seconds to read and think over. Do not keep this message. The mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise. This is true for all – even if you are not superstitious… or of whatever religious belief… Faith…
這篇文章不長,但卻雋永奧妙,請好好賞讀。這是達賴喇嘛針對2005年所發表的談話。您唯一需要做的是花點時間閱讀,並做一番省思。別把這則訊息留置在手中;96小時內,這則曼特羅必須從您手中傳遞出去。它會讓您遇到驚喜不置的事情。不論您是否迷信……持有何種信仰……皈依何種宗教……這一點對任何人都一樣。

I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
生活方針

1.Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
要考慮到,濃情烈愛與豐功偉業都蘊含著極大的風險。

2.When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
即便失敗了,也別錯過其中的教訓。

3.Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for other’s and Responsibility for all your actions.
遵守三個原則:尊重自己;尊重他人;為個人一切行為負責。

4.Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
別忘了,塞翁失馬,焉知非福。

5.Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
先弄懂規則,才會知道該如何適切地打破成規。

6.Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
別讓小小的爭執傷害到深厚的關係。

7.When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
發現自己犯了錯的時候,立即採取補救措施。

8.Spend some time alone every day.
每天花點時間獨處。

9.Open arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
擁抱變革,但也要堅守個人價值觀。

10.Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
請牢記在心,保持緘默有時候是最好的答覆。

11.Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
生活誠實正直.那麼,老來回首前塵時,就可以重溫生之喜悅。

12.A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
家中氣氛和諧安樂,即是您這一生的基石。

13.In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
和親人意見相左時,請就事論事,別翻舊帳。

14.Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
和他人分享知識。這是永垂不朽的途徑之一。

15.Be gentle with the earth.
善待地球。

16.Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
每年拜訪一個您從未履足過的地方。

17.Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
請記住,所謂的最佳關係是指,雙方對彼此的愛凌駕在雙方對彼此的需索之上。

18.Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
看看您在成功之前必須放棄多少,就足可衡量成功的程度。

19.Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
愛和烹飪之道即在恣情任性而為。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Leddy 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()